Sunday, October 30, 2016

post 17 beauty in your favorite song

I don't have a favorite song so I'm just going to pick one. See you again by Wiz Khalifa.
It's been a long day without you, my friend
And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
We've come a long way from where we began
Oh, I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
In this first verse he say how him and his bestfriend have been without each other for a long time. He implies he's passed away when he says  I'll tell you all about it when I see you again. In the second verse he talks about all the good memories they share. He talks about how they loved driving cars and exploring new places. He states last that it's not always about buisness but when it is hard work pays off.
All the planes we flew
Good things we've been through
That I'll be standing right here talking to you
'Bout another path
I know we loved to hit the road and laugh
But something told me that it wouldn't last
Had to switch up
Look at things different, see the bigger picture
Those were the days
Hard work forever pays
Now I see you in a better place

No comments:

Post a Comment