Friday, March 18, 2016

post 17 MY response to how my colleagues think about myths

Dimetri Carter said  "myths is a perception and how it explains the things that are unexplained." He read the poem " Hazel Tell LaVerne" which he said "the frog is trying to become a prince, and the only way he can is by kissing the maid." I believe that is true because that is something that always stuck with me back when I was a kid watching Disney channel. The movie I'm referring to is "Princess and the Frog." Jaylen said " Usually we think of myths as imaginary gods that are powerful and perform magic and other things." I agree and disagree at the same time. I disagree because when i think about gods I think about people worshiping other people . I agree because I use to be a fan of magic and as i grew older I started knowing it was all a myth.  

No comments:

Post a Comment