Friday, February 5, 2016

Post 07 Response to my colleagues' post

In Trayjon post he talked about how the author life affected the poem.The author was going through life being alone. He was alone because he lost his mother and a few others before this was published. I agree that if you lose someone near and dear to your heart that you feel like you all in the world by yourself. Sometimes I feel that way because I lost my grandmother five years ago.
http://basicdrummer.blogspot.com/2016/02/the-author-of-acquainted-with-night.html

In Monicia post her author is Gail Godwin from "A Sorrowful Woman". She at times didn't know what role to play as a woman. Ladies are still like that today. They are always indecisive. They always need another opinion before they make a decision. She is the opposite of her character in person. She has won award and things for her accomplishments.  She knows what she wants out of life and is going after the gold.
http://monicias.blogspot.com/2016/02/post-5-how-authors-life-in-my-doc-1.html

No comments:

Post a Comment