Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Post 11 2 colleagues symbols they keep on or with them

 In SadieSae Siobhan said "my rings and my Jesus bracelet. The rings symbolizes that my mom gave me a heart ring and it means the most to me. I wear it on my right had middle finger. The second ring that I wear is on my left hand on my marriage finger.  It symbolizes the graduation ring that was giving to me from my God Dad. Also, the Jesus bracelet that I wear on wrist comes from my mother also." This says to me that she has good faith. She is close with her family. I can tell that by the way she talks about them.
In Akeryah's blog she said she keeps a army hat on her because her boyfriend gave it to her.She went off to college as her boyfriend went to the army basic training. she has plenty of bears and jackets so she can keep him close. She says he will now be in Korea for two years. I can tell she really loves and support her boyfriend. I can tell she will be loyal to him until he comes back.

No comments:

Post a Comment